So I’m reading along…yada yada and I see that these awards have “rules”. I notice that I didn’t do what I was supposed to do! Chalk it up to a newbie mistake. here ya go:
Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy: Check. Of course, did that in my previous post. I’m MORE than grateful!
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it: Check. Got the name linked up in previous post.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!): Here are my daily favorites
Fear No Weebles – She keeps me quite entertained and laughing with her humorous posts.
Daydreaming Disney – I didn’t think anyone would love Disney more than me!
A Clown On Fire – Pure hilarity
Donkey Whisperer Farm Blog – Because before I found this blog, I didn’t know there was anything such as a Donkey Whisperer. Oh, and I love Donkeys.
Super Flat Cycling Photos – My dad is a cyclist and I try to be sometimes….I love these photos, they are amazing.
Momentum of Joy – One word, Inspirational.
The Kit-Kat Sisters – Their posts are simple, but meaningful
Stefan’s Gourmet Blog – Because he cooks like me and I love every single, solitary recipe that he posts. I want to BE Stefan.
Making Time for Mom – I’m an ex-extreme couponer but still love a great deal
Vegetarian Ventures – Loving anything that has to do with vegetarian recipes so this blog is a go-to for me.
Putney Farm – Their photos and recipes make me drool.
One Veg World – I want to eat everything they post. I’m definitely planning to pay the restaurant a visit next time I’m in the area!
Carr Party of Five – Because I think her life is probably as hectic as mine.
linda vernon humor – Side splitting humor and charming wit!
Thoughts Appear – Probably one of my absolute favorites I try to visit every day. She almost makes me want to be a cat person…..almost.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award: OK, they are hereby nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award (wave of wand and sparkle of light)
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Out of all of this, I’m sure this will be the most difficult….here goes….
- My “dream” was to be a Broadway star someday…or a music teacher…one of the two.
- I have a serious man-crush on Gerard Butler and David Beckham – it’s a sick fixation.
- I can’t scrub carpet. Ok that doesn’t sound right…I mean I can’t stand the sound of any material rubbing against carpet. Makes me want to throw up. If the dog peed, I have to blot it up with my shoe.
- I’m deathly afraid of heights.
- I used to “collect” (capture) little worms as a kid and make houses for them out of index card boxes..furnished and everything!
- I cannot walk in heels. Seriously, anything higher than a few inches and I’m face planting it on the ground.
- I’m addicted to Dexter (the TV show) and really wish there was one in real life…
There are a few other bloggers out there that I wish to award with the Beautiful Lipstick Award because like Lorna said, they are the ones you want to plant a big hug and kiss on. These bloggers comment on my crazy posts all the time and I thank them for their support!
There are several others but just know I didn’t forget you — I will catch you the next go-around. I appreciate ALL of you!