Awards of Plenty
Once again I am blushing and thankful that a fellow blogger has recognized me and nominated me for two more awards. Thank you Jackie @ A Change For a Better Me blog. I think you are much more deserving of the “Inspiring Blog” and “One Lovely Blog” awards than I. However, I will gracefully and with a smile accept them and pay it forward.
I’m having a real hard time thinking of seven more things about myself but here goes:
1. I started playing piano at the age of 5
2. I played Kim McAfee in my high school production of “Bye Bye Birdie”
3. My hair is 75% gray at the ripe old age of 35….I dye it and blame my kids
4. I believe in ghosts and have seen an angel
5. I hate loud music, especially in the car
6. I’ve ridden an elephant but never been on a horse
7. I hate crowds and prefer solidarity to being around a lot of people
OK– Now to pass it on…sorry but I’m running out of time and am only going to list 5 instead of 15…don’t hate:
Thank you again for the recognition, I’m truly not worthy of the time you all take out of your day to read my ramblings but I sure do appreciate it!